The Knight Frank Student Property Team is able to advise on Purpose-Built Student Accommodation located throughout the UK and Europe. The team acts on behalf of funds, institutions, universities, receivers, operators, national portfolios and private developers on the disposal and acquisitions of all categories of PBSA.
• Market leaders in transacting forward funding deals, operational assets, development sites & portfolio deals in both London and the regions.
• Unrivalled market research into the student property sector, which enables us to appropriately structure deals for investors and package opportunities to appeal to the key parties in the market, with whom we maintain strong relationships.
• Through our global network we are able to source equity and opportunities within an increasingly international investment market.
In addition to advising on both short and long term portfolio strategies, we provide the following range of Purpose Built Student Accommodation consultancy and transactional services:
• Agency – investment, acquisition and disposal
• Valuation - asset review and bank funding
• Consultancy - site acquisition, appraisal advice and development services
• Market research - UK wide and internationally
• Education sector - estates strategy