Renewable & Green Energy Consultants
Knight Frank’s award-winning Energy team brings together a wide range of specialist expertise from across the Rural, Residential and Commercial property sectors.
The team provides experienced consultancy, project management, valuation, investment and transactional advice covering every stage of the energy value chain in the UK and internationally.
Our energy consultants work with a diverse group of clients including the generators, suppliers and users of both conventional and renewable energy, as well as policymakers, landlords, developers, investors and those affected by energy infrastructure.
What we do
A full list of our services is available in our A to Z directory, but some of the key areas we cover are detailed below.
- Renewable energy: Renewables have the potential to cut energy costs and reduce carbon emissions for both businesses and homeowners. But the sector can be controversial and difficult to navigate. It is driven by a complex mix of political, legislative, technical, planning and financial concerns. Our experts help find the solutions that are right for your land and property assets.
- Reporting and efficiency: Our benchmarking and reporting services allow our clients to compare the environmental performance of their properties against their peers and industry best practice, and allows them to make informed environmental investment decisions.
- Regulatory compliance: The commercial and residential property sectors are now covered by a plethora of environmental regulation. We advise our clients on the most cost effective approach to compliance.
- Transaction, valuation and investment advice: There is a growing level of interest from investors in energy as an asset class. We provide impartial advice to those who want to buy, sell or lease existing energy projects or sites with future development potential. We can also offer RICS-accredited valuations for secured-lending and investment purposes.
- Compensation: Large-scale renewable and conventional energy projects, including the UK’s fledgling shale-gas (fracking) industry, all require land for both their generating operations and supply infrastructure (pipelines and cables). If your property is affected we can ensure that you receive the right compensation.
Email us to find out more about our services and what we do.
- Property Week Awards 2013 - Highly Commended - Professional Agency team of the year
- Europa Property Awards 2013 - Winner – 'Green Property Management Company' of the Year Awards (Central and Eastern Europe)
- New Energy and Cleantech Awards 2013 - Highly Commended - Advisory Firm of the year
- Estates Gazette 2011 Awards – Short-listed for Sustainability Advisor of the year
- Property Week 2011 Awards – Short-listed for Sustainability Advisor of the year