The Knight Frank Student Property Team is able to advise on Purpose-Built Student Accommodation located throughout the UK and Europe. The team acts on behalf of funds, institutions, universities, receivers, operators, national portfolios and private developers on the disposal and acquisitions of all categories of PBSA.
• Market leaders in transacting forward funding deals, operational assets, development sites & portfolio deals in both London and the regions.
• Unrivalled market research into the student property sector, which enables us to appropriately structure deals for investors and package opportunities to appeal to the key parties in the market, with whom we maintain strong relationships.
• Through our global network we are able to source equity and opportunities within an increasingly international investment market.
In addition to advising on both short and long term portfolio strategies, we provide the following range of Purpose Built Student Accommodation consultancy and transactional services:
• Agency – investment, acquisition and disposal
• Valuation - asset review and bank funding
• Consultancy - site acquisition, appraisal advice and development services
• Market research - UK wide and internationally
• Education sector - estates strategy
Specialist Property Report 2018 - The Human Factor
This report focuses on the core specialist sectors of hotels, healthcare, student property and automotive property.
Global Student Property Contacts
Find out who are your Global Student Property Contacts
European Student Property Contacts
Find out who are your European Student Property Contacts
Global Student Property
View our Global Student Property team's recent activity
UK Student Housing Investment Update
International equity to dominate 2017 investment