This website is owned and controlled by Knight Frank LLP trading as Knight Frank. If you use this website you agree to the terms and conditions set out below. Knight Frank is a limited liability partnership registered in England with registered number OC305934. Our registered office is 55 Baker Street, London, W1U 8AN where you may look at a list of members' names.
This website describes services:
- provided in the UK by Knight Frank (a limited liability partnership incorporated in the UK ) and its direct subsidiaries (together known as 'Knight Frank UK'); and
- provided internationally in some 35 countries by a network of separate and independent entities or practices (whether or not having juridical or legal personality) offering professional, commercial and residential property services. These internationally based firms, together with Knight Frank UK, are known as 'the Knight Frank global network'.
Each entity or practice in the Knight Frank global network is a distinct and separate legal entity. Its ownership and management is distinct from that of any other entity or practice whether operating under the name Knight Frank or otherwise. No entity or practice operating under the name Knight Frank (including Knight Frank) is liable for the acts or omissions of any other entity or practice. Neither does it act as agent for nor have any authority (whether actual, apparent, implied or otherwise) to represent, bind or obligate in any way any other entity or practice that operates under the name Knight Frank (including Knight Frank). The Knight Frank global network has a global alliance with Newmark in the United States . Each Knight Frank global network entity or practice is separate and independent from each entity or practice operating under the Newmark name, and is not liable for the acts or omissions of any Newmark entity or practice. No Newmark entity or practice acts as agent for or has authority (whether actual, apparent, implied or otherwise) to represent, bind or obligate in any way any entity of the Knight Frank global Network.
References to Knight Frank on the website include Knight Frank UK and the Knight Frank global network. Each entity in the Knight Frank global network is responsible locally for the management and ownership of its respective website(s). While Knight Frank makes every effort to ensure that everything on the website is accurate and complete, we provide it for information only, so it is indicative rather than definitive. We thus make no explicit or implicit guarantee of its accuracy, and, as far as applicable laws allow, we neither accept responsibility for errors, inaccuracies or omissions, nor for loss that may result directly or indirectly from reliance on its content. Users of the website should not take or omit to take any action that relies on information on the website. Knight Frank may correct or update the website without prior notice.
In making the website available, Knight Frank does not imply or establish any client, advisory, financial or professional relationship. Through the website, neither Knight Frank nor any other person is providing advisory, consulting or other professional services.
Knight Frank neither guarantees that the website will be uninterrupted or without delay nor that it will be error-free or virus-free. The website is provided 'as is' without warranties of any kind.
Knight Frank will not be responsible and will not accept any liability whatsoever for any viruses which may infect your computer by reason of your use of or downloading of applications (including .exe applications) from this website.
Important Information relating to properties displayed on the website
- Particulars: Any property particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Knight Frank in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing ("information") as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Knight Frank nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s).
- Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only. Any computer generated image gives only an indication as to how the property may look and this may change at any time.
- Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
- VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
- Information on the website about a property is liable to be changed at any time.
- Currency Disclaimer: The currency conversion is for guidance only as the rate of exchange may not be "up to date".
- Map Disclaimer: For properties situated outside the UK any indication on a map does not necessarily show the location of a property, but only the general vicinity. Please refer to the local agent for confirmation of the location.
This website is owned and controlled by Knight Frank. Unless otherwise noted, all information featured on the Knight Frank website, (whether text or images), is protected by copyrights and trademarks, and is owned or licensed by Knight Frank. You may not download, display or print any part of the content except to your own computer for your personal use and not for business purposes. You must not change frame or inline (mirror) any of the content of our website
Links on this website may lead to servers maintained by individuals or organisations other than Knight Frank. Knight Frank makes no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, suitability or any other aspect of the information located on such servers and neither monitors nor endorses such servers or content.
If you link to our website we may require you at any time at our absolute discretion to remove the Link
Any terms and conditions concerning the usage of this website will be governed by the laws of England, and any dispute concerning use of this website will be determined exclusively by the English Courts.
Data Protection Act
Knight Frank is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. We are committed to protecting your privacy and providing a safe, secure website. However, before you continue using our website, we recommend that you read the following information.
Knight Frank respects the privacy of its website visitors and does not share or sell any personal information with third parties. Please note that you are not required to provide any personal information to use this website. Any information you do provide will be treated in confidence and used only for the purpose for which you provided it. Where personal information can be entered, the website ensures that industry-standard security measures are in place to protect it.
If you choose to register on the website or to send us personal details in relation to a property or information offered, you have the right to request a copy of the information you entered and any other information we hold on you at any time, and to have that information corrected if it is inaccurate. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact the Webmaster, Knight Frank, 55 Baker Street, London W1U 8AN, United Kingdom.
Please note that you are not required to provide any personal information to use this website. However, if you provide your contact details (name, address, telephone and fax number and e-mail address) these details will be used to provide any services which you have requested.
By entering your contact details you agree that we may also use them for the following purposes:
- To incorporate into the Knight Frank database.
- To provide aggregate statistical information which may include personal information.
- To provide you with information about our services.
- Your contact details may be changed in the following way: [Details] You may at any time request us to remove your details from our computer data base or instruct us not to use the personal information which you have provided to us for any of the above purposes by notifying us by e-mail.
A Cookie is a small file which contains a unique alpha numeric number selected on a random basis. We will automatically place a Cookie on your computer which enables you to make full use of this website's functionality.