The Rural Report - Autumn 2016
We are delighted to announce the launch of the autumn 2016 edition of The Rural Report, Knight Frank’s flagship publication for rural landowners.
Rural Property News and Analysis
The true impact of the vote to leave the EU will not be known for many years, even decades, as the UK unpicks its relationship with Europe and forges new partnerships around the world. In the meantime there will be plenty of challenges for rural property owners to overcome, but also lots of opportunities for those ready to grab them.
I hope through The Rural Report we offer a glimpse of how Knight Frank can help estates to make the most of the present and plan for the future, whatever it may hold.
Some of the topics covered include:
- Life after Brexit for agriculture
- An interview with NFU President, Meurig Raymond
- Our latest farmland research
- How contemporary thinking benefits the modern estate
- How a Norfolk estate is combining renewable energy with soil management