Working with private landowners, trustees of land and estates, and both new and traditional institutional owners, our estate management experts provide tailored estate management & land management services aimed at protecting and enhancing value.
Why Knight Frank?
Working across the UK, Knight Frank’s Estate Management team helps rural estates of all types and sizes grow as dynamic, successful businesses, while maintaining traditional stewardship and lifestyle aspirations.
Whether you opt for a single service or one that fulfils multiple objectives, our deep-rooted understanding of the issues affecting rural property allows us to mitigate risk and identify opportunities for improvement, growth or diversification.
We can also advise you on investing in rural estates, with a wide selection of available farms & estates for sale through Knight Frank.
How we help
We offer a full estate management service; from advice on single issues to the provision of a resident agent. Some of the specific areas where we help our clients include the following:
- Succession planning
- Estate restructuring
- New business development
- Tax planning and ownership structures
- Land use
- Single Payment Scheme (SPS)
- Staff management, including recruitment and PAYE
- Rent collection/accounts/invoicing
- Health & safety and workplace issues
- Maintenance and renovation of estate properties
- Agricultural tenancy management
- Farm restructuring
- Subsidies and environmental stewardship
- Woodland management/field sports
- Single Payment Scheme (SPS)and farming subsidy
- Renewable energy
- Change of use of redundant farm buildings
- Residential development
- Alternative farm enterprises