Strategic planning is fundamental to successful management and asset performance. Many of our rural property specialists have either a farming or estate background, equipping them with the experience and expertise needed to steer rural asset profitability on course.
Why Knight Frank
Our rural planning services allow clients to stand back, identify and prioritise matters of real importance. From identifying creative ways to diversify land to employing intelligent estate management techniques and overseeing contractors, our strategic planning services allow assets to increase in value now, and in the future.
Strategic work can be carried out on a one off or on a regular basis; using the latest technology and drawing on leading rural market research we measure performance against industry benchmarks, targeting areas that may need improvement. In some cases, individual components of an estate can be addressed or a complete appraisal may be required.
- Planning for the needs of the next generation, including Capital Taxes planning
- Enhancing the value of the property
- Obtaining the optimum return by increasing revenue, diversifying income streams and, where appropriate, reducing costs
- Forensic assessment of the performance of existing specific enterprises
- Maximising potential by identifying and planning for development opportunities
The Strategic Planning service will appeal particularly to:
- Trustees who are interested in a health check to ensure that the properties they are responsible for are complying and performing satisfactorily
- Landowners who are concerned about improving performance and take full advantage of latent opportunity, whilst achieving their other objectives
- Purchasers who see value in a blueprint Master Plan to guide their use and enjoyment of the property they have bought, and assist in planning investment