London Residential Block Management
The Residential Asset Management department provides exceptional consultancy and block management services to London residential estates and blocks of various sized and complexities.
Our London block management instructions have resulted in a highly successful business with substantial portfolios being entrusted to us from such prestigious institutions as the Wellcome Trust and the Church Commissioners for England together with national recognised developments from top end residential developers such as:
- Native land
- Land Securities
- Grove World
- Welbeck Land
- Candy & Candy
- Manhattan Lofts
As a department we have built up a wealth of experience in providing specialist management services to freehold owners including:
- Recruitment and management of onsite staff, including concierge, housekeepers and technical building mangers
- ARMA-Q accredited
- Dedicated Facilities Management team
- Strategic asset management looking at long term opportunities for maximising asset value
- Resident liaison providing primary point of contact for resident enquires
- Overseeing assignment and alteration licences
- Financial management including budget forecast, service charge collection and allocation
- Compliance with all legal processes and procedures in line with best practice
Why Knight Frank?
- High levels of initial and on-going training and staff development
- Legal expertise gained from the management of complex leasehold blocks with intricate and varied leases
- Seamless integration with other departments to provide an efficient and effective service.
- Portfolio to asset manager ratio is low to ensure that clients and lessees receive outstanding service and attention
- Extensive knowledge of managing high end of developments with complex systems and state of the art facilities
Contact our London Block Management team to discuss your property and how we can help create and add value to your business.