Hogmead, Kikenni Road
Hogmead is a truly unique property, the main house and ancillary buildings sit on an attractive mature 10 acre plot.
New purchasing options available.
With incredible views overlooking the Giraffe Sanctuary and the Ngong Hills Hogmead is a large residential home with comfortable drawing room, dining room, impressive
front hall with sweeping staircase, six large ensuite
bathrroms, an outside siting room, fireplace and bar.
There are an additional six Garden Rooms with ensuite
• Hogmead is available “as seen” fully furnished
• Solar water heating
• Water is available from Mukoma Borehole Company
as well as the Nairobi City Council
• Recycling plant for both grey and black water
• 40 KVA standby generator
• 12 staff rooms, lockup store and covered carport for 4
• Established dam with a large variety of bird life
• Managers 2 bed/house.
Now with the option to purchase:
1) Hogmead in its entirety (10 acres).
2) To purchase 4.853 acres of land for development.
3) To purchase the 5.036 acres on which the house sits.
*See brochure for further information.