Knight Frank Commercial Property Investments in Manchester and the North West
Knight Frank works with a diverse range of clients advising on commercial property investment through the North West of England, but mainly focused on Manchester and Liverpool.
Commercial Property Investment acquisition services in Manchester
Knight Frank’s commercial property investment team provides unequalled access to both on and off investment opportunities in the North West. We advise on every element of the acquisition process from financial modelling, negotiation and closing. We are renowned for our professional tenacity and have advised on some of the most well know assets in our markets.
Recent acquisitions include:
- India Buildings, Liverpool - £17M – 500,000 sq ft iconic office building acquired for Private Clients
- Wardley Industrial Estate - £5.17M – 200,000 sq ft multi let industrial estate acquired for Duchy of Lancaster
- Broad Street Plaza - £27M – 250,000 sq ft leisure scheme acquired for AIM listed Palace Capital
Commercial Property Investment disposal services in Manchester
Knight Frank’s commercial property investment team provides unique access to the most aggressive and reliable buyers in the market. We provide best in class marketing either on or off market and sell for a range of clients including Institutional funds, high net worth individuals, property companies and corporates.
Recent disposals include:
- 3 Hardman Square, Spinningfields - £93M – Grade A office sold on behalf of Credit Suisse
- The Anchorage, Salford Quays - £35M – 250,000 sq ft office building sold on behalf of Private Clients
- The Albert Square Portfolio - £16.5M – 4 listed building sold on behalf of Wrather Group
- Crossley Park, Stockport – 300,000 sq ft industrial estate sold on behalf of Private Clients
Contact our Manchester commercial property investment advisers today to see how we can help you.