Knight Frank Commercial Property Valuations in Edinburgh
Knight Frank offers “Red Book” valuations for all types of commercial properties in Edinburgh and Central Scotland.
Commercial Property Valuations in Edinburgh
Experts in all types of commercial property valuations in Edinburgh and central Scotland, Knight Frank is one of the leading and most trusted valuers working in central Scotland and across the UK. With market leading expertise, our RICS commercial property valuation experts advise on single assets through to large portfolios which span asset classes.
Regularly appointed to value high-profile commercial investment properties and portfolios in Edinburgh and central Scotland, we adopt rigid reporting and vetting processes which demand meticulous accuracy with a focus on the provision of:
- Comparable evidence analysis
- Cash flow analysis of investment properties
- A detailed and clear breakdown of the valuation methodology
- Comment on the future prospects and risks associated with the property or portfolio including opportunities to add or maintain value
- Comment on market sentiment and the future prospects of the property in the context of the long term property cycle
We recognise communication as being fundamental to the delivery of prompt and accurate advice and aim to build long standing relationships with all our clients based upon a full understanding of their business strategies and reporting requirements.
Our valuation service is supported by a UK-wide database recording sale and letting transactions, which is further supported by the use of external property databases.
Services for investors, lenders, developers and owners
Our RICS qualified team of valuers provide independent valuations on a Market Value or Fair Value basis (as appropriate) for a range of purposes including:
- Loan security – reporting to a wide variety of UK and overseas based lenders
- Regulated purpose – providing monthly, quarterly and annual valuations of the Scottish assets of pension funds, life assurance companies, unit trusts and listed property companies
- Pre-purchase reports for investors
- Company year-end accounts
- Financial reporting under UK GAAP or International Financial Reporting Standards
- High Street Retail
- Shopping centres
- Retail warehousing
Please contact one of our Edinburgh commercial valuation experts to discuss your specific commercial property valuation requirements.