Knight Frank Commercial Property Investments in Aberdeen
Knight Frank works with a diverse range of clients advising on all commercial property investment opportunities in Aberdeen and North East of Scotland from Dundee to Inverness and all places in between.
Commercial property acquisition investment services in Aberdeen
Knight Frank's commercial property investment team provides unrivalled access to on and off market opportunities in Aberdeen and the North East. Leveraging our excellent relationship with privately and publicly owned companies and institutional funds, we acquire assets of all commercial sectors including some of the most sought after assets on behalf of private investors, property developers and institutional investors.
We source commercial property investment opportunities across asset classes, advising clients at every stage of the acquisition process – from initial asset search to investment appraisal advice, negotiation and due diligence.
Recent investment acquisitions include:
- Archer HQ, Blackburn Industrial Estate, Aberdeenshire let to Archer for 19 years unexpired, acquired on behalf of Capital Trust for £16.97m.
- 11 Queens Gardens, Aberdeen let to CMS Cameron McKenna for 7.25 years unexpired, acquired on behalf of private investors.
- Pilgrim House, Old Ford Road, Aberdeen part let to the Food Standards Agency for 15 years and part rental guarantee for two years, acquired on behalf of CBRE Global Investors.
Commercial property investment disposal services in Aberdeen
Knight Frank commercial property investment team provides “best in class” marketing for both on and off market opportunities in Aberdeen and the North East. Utilising our extensive local relationships, coupled with the breadth of reach of our wider UK and Global network, we believe we are extremely well positioned to offer a personal and unrivalled sales service for all commercial property assets.
We have sold over £340m in the last two years alone on behalf of property developers, private investors, private and publicly owned companies and institutional funds.
Recent investment disposals include:
- KCA Deutag Drilling, Badentoy North, Portlethen, Aberdeenshire let to KCA Deutag Drilling for 15 years unexpired, sold on behalf of Dandara for £5.4m.
- Annan House, Palmerston Road, Aberdeen let to EnQuest Plc for 20 years unexpired, sold on behalf of EnQuest for £44.1m.
- Peregrine House, Peregrine Road, Westhill, Aberdeenshire let to Schlumberger for 15 years, sold on behalf of Carnegie Property Group.
- A-D Broadfold Road, Bridge of Don, Aberdeen let to Ziebel UK Ltd, Bilfinger Salamis & DOF Subsea UK for an average unexpired term of 5 years, sold on behalf of West Coast Estates.
Leading Aberdeen commercial property investment research
Through our leading local and national commercial property investment research, our Aberdeen investment specialists have unrivalled knowledge and understanding of Aberdeen’s commercial property market. This allows us to mitigate risk while maximising our clients’ returns on investment at every stage of the acquisition or disposal cycle.
Our Commercial Property Investment services:
- Investment Acquisitions
- Investment Sales and Disposals
- Global Wealth/Private Clients
- Alternative sectors including; student accommodation and Healthcare
Speak to our specialist Aberdeen commercial property investment advisers for tailored advice and acquisition strategies.