Houses and flats for sale on the Harbourside
Bristol’s iconic floating harbour encapsulates the centre of Bristol and its blend of industrial buildings and modern contemporary developments. With landmarks such as the ss Great Britain and Bristol’s Arnolfini, there are a huge amount of bars, restaurants and cafes to enjoy, coupled with large employers, gyms and hotels.
There is a diversity of buildings within the city centre from post war / modern, to developments that are still under construction. Most common are the contemporary developments that range from one bedroom apartments to penthouses with water views.
Living on the Harbourside
Bristol’s harbour side is unique, with its constant supply of food and cultural events throughout the calendar year, most famously the Bristol Harbour Festival, held in July.
Homeowners and investors alike buy into its wide range of bars, restaurants, galleries and cinemas, not to mention Temple Meads railway station being within easy reach.
Why use Knight Frank
Knight Frank’s Bristol office has a continued success in selling properties in the harbour side area. Many developments containing some of the best houses and apartments were sold by the new homes department and therefore our knowledge of the city and its buildings could not be better. Having lived on the harbour side for 4 years, Robin Engley knows exactly what to enjoy and where to enjoy it.
Should you wish to have advice on the best way to market your harbour side property, or you are looking to purchase a property with water views, please do contact us today on 0117 317 1999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas we cover
- Properties for sale in Clifton (BS8)
- Properties for sale in Redland, Cotham and Kingsdown (BS6, BS2)
- Properties for sale in Sneyd Park, Stoke Bishop and Coombe Dingle (BS9)
- Properties for sale in Leigh Woods and Abbots Leigh (BS8)
- Properties for sale in the Harbour Side (BS1, BS8)
- Properties for sale in Long Ashton (BS41)
- Properties for sale in the Chew Valley (BS40)
- Properties for sale in the North Somerset (BA3, BA5, BS26, BS27, BS28, BS31, TA7, TA9, BS13, BS14, BS20, BS21, BS22, BS23, BS24, BS25, BS26, BS27, BS28, BS29, BS37, BS39, BS40, BS41, BS48, BS49)
- Properties for Sale in South Gloucestershire (BS30, BS32, BS35, BS36, BS37, GL12)