Houses and flats for sale in Clifton
Knight Frank Bristol office has enjoyed continuous success in selling the best apartments and family homes in Clifton Village and the immediate surrounds.
Clifton and Clifton Village are two of the oldest areas of the City of Bristol and are generally referred to as stretching from Whiteladies Road to the east to the boundaries of the Avon Gorge to the west. The arcitecture is a pleasant mix of Georgian, Victorian, post war and modern with the added benefit of exquisite boutique shops, delis and high performance schools.
Across Clifton there is a wide range of properties from tall elegant Georgian townhouses such as Royal York Crescent to detached substantial Victorian houses or conversely something that might be ultra-modern such as a penthouse conversion.
Clifton Village has the enviable location that enjoys its own shops and restaurant culture whilst has easy access to the city centre or to Bristol's iconic Durdham Downs, some 400 acres of open parkland.
Clifton offers a perfect blend of historic architecture, great schools, such as Clifton College, QEH, Bristol Grammar School, Badminton and Clifton High and lots of national and independent restaurants and cafes, whilst being easily accessible to the M4 and M5 motorways.
Clifton has always received a high level of demand giving its beautiful architecture, fantastic schooling and access to open spaces. Buyers looking for quality apartments and family homes are both local and from further afield, including an increasing level from the South East and International buyers.
Areas we cover
- Properties for sale in Clifton (BS8)
- Properties for sale in Redland, Cotham and Kingsdown (BS6, BS2)
- Properties for sale in Sneyd Park, Stoke Bishop and Coombe Dingle (BS9)
- Properties for sale in Leigh Woods and Abbots Leigh (BS8)
- Properties for sale in the Harbour Side (BS1, BS8)
- Properties for sale in Long Ashton (BS41)
- Properties for sale in the Chew Valley (BS40)
- Properties for sale in the North Somerset (BA3, BA5, BS26, BS27, BS28, BS31, TA7, TA9, BS13, BS14, BS20, BS21, BS22, BS23, BS24, BS25, BS26, BS27, BS28, BS29, BS37, BS39, BS40, BS41, BS48, BS49)
- Properties for Sale in South Gloucestershire (BS30, BS32, BS35, BS36, BS37, GL12)
Why use Knight Frank
We are a close team within the office who have one goal and that is to act in the best interest of our client and achieve the best possible result for them. It is an environment where we all work as one team and we bring a personal touch to a process which many find daunting. With this personal touch, we have the huge support of an organisation that can identify buyers for clients far and wide.
Contact a member of our team to help you with your search or to advise you on the sale of your property.
Living in Clifton
Clifton Village blends the very best of ‘town’ and ‘city’ living. Early morning walks can be enjoyed through local historic parks or through the boutique shop lined streets, with lunch and evening meals provided by some of the City’s most desirable restaurants. For young families, Clifton has superb schooling, from nursery and primary, to those finishing their academic career in the South West.