Birmingham Land Agents
Knight Frank is one of the country’s leading surveying practices and has a proven track record in land agency with extensive experience in advising landowners to achieving best value for their most valuable asset. The Birmingham land team acts for a range of clients including private landowners, house builders, developers, local authorities, charities and institutions.
The Birmingham team offer a full in-house service from start to finish, with planning advice through to selling/letting the developed product. These responsibilities include the sale and /or acquisitions of land for retained clients and the procurement of new development opportunities. Advising on all aspects of the development proposition from acquisition, planning, product mix and densities, and on to an eventual disposal strategy or development.
The land team has the vision to identify development opportunities in the market and has an exceptional understanding of the land market in the Midlands. With a vast amount of knowledge in the team we have the experience to resolve complicated issues and ensure we maximise the value of an asset, be it inner city, suburban or rural opportunities.
Our land services:
- Land and property sales
- Land acquisition
- Site assembly
- Strategic land – promotion agreements and options
- Development consultancy
- Market appraisals
- Planning advice
- Institutional property
- Legge Lane, Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham: Instructed to dispose of the city centre site on a subject to planning basis. Concluded a sale and planning achieved by the developer for a residential development consisting of 105 apartments.
- Unity & Armouries, Bromsgrove Street, Birmingham: Instructed to dispose of a site with the benefit of planning permission for 162 apartments.
- Elgar House, Worcester: Disposed of a partially vacant office building in Worcester city centre, which had development potential.
- Poor Clares Convent, Baddersley Clinton, Solihull: Site in an affluent village of Solihull with planning for 19 dwellings, successfully disposed of the site to a residential developer.
Contact one of our expert land agents, request a valuation or site visit today.