The Knight Frank UK and International Hotels Department
The hotels team is well established and we are dedicated to providing valuations, agency and investment advice in the lucrative hotel sector. We are market leaders with unique access to established national and international investors.
We offer our clients comprehensive development advice and industry research, reporting on market activity and performance trends.
Our agency and valuation team, based in London, cover the full range of hotel genres from branded corporate hotels to privately owned boutique city and regional country house hotels. We have longstanding relationships with our clients and a strong reputation as trusted advisors in the sector.
Our transactional and advisory services, whilst based in Central London, has the support of our extensive regional network of commercial and residential offices. Our international capabilities extend throughout Europe's key city centres. Worldwide, we co-ordinate with colleagues in the majority of the capital cities throughout EMEA, Africa, North America, India, South East Asia and Australia.
- Investment sales and acquisitions
- Agency and development consultancy - site acquisition and appraisal advice, lease and management contract negotiation
- Marketing campaigns
- Building consultancy and project management
- Branding and re-branding opportunities
- Valuation - asset review and bank funding
- Professional consultancy- planning, business rates and lease advisory
- Leisure and cottage complex consultancy
- Market research – UK and international